Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at Papa & Nana's

Papa and Nana got my this cool Lego airplane. My daddy and i spent an hour putting it together and this is the finished product!
I guess Santa was a little confused this year since i wasn't at my house, so he dropped by Papa's house and left me a Polar Express Train that fits on my Thomas table! I have been asking for a polar express train for months and i was so happy that somebody listened! Here i am with my new train set up.

My brother is getting so big! He is able to hold his own bottle with only two fingers...so talented!


Here is my grandma Wanda and Collin. They were having a nice conversation and my brother was very happy to talk to such a nice lady!



Here is another pic of my brother in his christmas outift. He just rolled over this past week in this position. Getting so big!





1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the little sweater Collin's in!
Glad you guys had a wonderful holiday and made it up in the snow... we were buried in Portland!
Thinking of you guys and hope you're well.
Ali