Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at Mammi and Papa Dave's

This Christmas my daddy had to work so my mommy, brother and i headed over the mountains to spend x-mas in Mount Vernon. We had a wonderful time but i'm sure Mammi and Dave are now enjoying the peace and quiet without my brother and i. We spent x-mas eve at my Papa Dusty's and Vicki's and X-mas day with Mammi's side of the family. We had a nice visit with everyone and thank you for all the new gear and toys! This is my brother and Mammi getting ready for Christmas. Isn't my brother such a stud in this sweater?!
Here i am opening presents from santa in my new PJ's that are a little big


Papa Dave showed me how to make a snowman. Well he did most of the work and then decided to make lots of big snowballs throughout the yard. He then proceeded to put me on top of the snowman and started throwing snowballs at me. I enjoyed it until he accidently hit me in the face. Then i decided i had enough and went inside.

Our snowman!



I guess my mammi has her own tradition of giving her grandkids a bath in her big kitchen sink. Here i am looking a little concerned at what she is going to do. I enjoyed it this day but the next time she gave me a bath i screamed the entire time. I prefer my own bathtub at home mammi!





No comments: