Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snow Day!

Today we woke up to snow! I came into my parents room telling them it was snowing and they thought i was telling a lie. But to their surprise i wasn't lying. So we all went out and made a snowman. Here i am with my daddy and our cool snowman.
Having fun in the snow..

My dog ruby likes to fetch anything she can so my daddy made a big snowball and she caught it. Silly Ruby!
When my parents were ready to come in i was a little mad. Here i am showing them how angry i was.

2 comments:

The Adamo Family said...

Hi Brooke!
Just checked your blog for the first time in a while!
Congratulations on being pregnant!! So exciting!
xx, Courtney

Lucatero Family said...

Hey Brooke!

Wow it has been awhile since I've seen you! You son is so cute...you are a great mother. Congratulations on the new one!
Flora