Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A New Brother or Sister for me!

To everyone who hasnt noticed another lilypie counter at the top of the page, i would like to share with you the news on my mommy having another baby. It was a BIG surprise to all of us but i am very excited to have another sibling to play with. I went with my mom to the doctor today and i think it will be my last visit until it's time for me to ride the "alligator" up at the hospital to meet my new friend. The doctor didn't do much with my mom because she is only 6 weeks so she and my dad will go back on the 13th to get an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat. My mommy is hoping for a girl and my daddy wants another boy. My mommy thinks it's time for a change in testosterone levels around here!! My mom will update more as time progresses..
I was even able to tell the doc that my mommy had a baby in her tummy...as well as everyone in the waiting area.

3 comments:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Congrats Cameron....you're going to be a great big brother. Just try not to poke any eyes out or pull any hair...it's not nice ;).

Brooke, congrats as well! You're going to have your hands full but you're a good mommy.

Take care-Tracey

dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dad said...

looks like someone can still take care of buisness...