Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 07

Well it was a busy December for all of us and i have been lazy about posting pictures from Christmas. My mammi wants more pics so i guess i will post them all. For Christmas we went to Mount Vernon to have Christmas with my Mommy's family. I havnt got to spend a x-mas with them yet so i was very excited to have a new x-mas experience. We spent x-mas eve at Papa Dusty's and from there we spent the rest with my Mammi and Papa Dave. Here is my mommy, mammi and i getting ready to head down to Mukilteo on Christmas day.
Here is am playing with my new car track that my Uncle Ken and Troylyn bought for me. Thanks again guys!
Here is my mommy and her cousin Vanessa. Can't really see us but we had a fun time together.
Opening more presents
Playing with my new train tracks that my Uncle Matt bought for me. Thanks Uncle Matt, you know just what i like...

No comments: