Monday, December 3, 2007

First Snow!

Horray! We finally got some snow over here in the Dri- Sh$ties...I was so excited to have my dad pull me around in the snow. I screamed really loud and made sure every one could hear my excitement.
Then i wanted my daddy to have a little fun so i tried to pull him...it didnt work out too well
Here i come!!
And last but not least my favorite great grandma came to town for x-mas and we played so well together. She rubbed my back and i fell asleep in her arms. I love her so much and i'm excited to have her around for a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Hi!!! I'm so glad to see your family; Cameron is sooo cute! I totally see your brother and you in his pictures. I have to say, it's a little shocking to see you with a husband and son...in a good way:) Thanks again for saying hi, and I love your photos! Hopefully the boys can meet someday soon.