Friday, December 11, 2009

Update....finally!

This blog may be offensive to some but i couldn't resist when Ryan's b-day came around. I made Collin a monkey cake this year, Cameron a train cake and Ryan's favorite double D delite! Things have been busy for us so that's why i havn't updated in while. We are all healthy and looking forward to our Christmas vacation at Sunpeaks! I just finished school yesterday and i did the best i have ever done yet! This whole nursing thing is slowly coming to me and i am getting more and more comfortable. I am currently working on the pediatric unit and it's alittle scary but i do enjoy the NICU babies alot! I still can't believe how fast it is going and that people are going to trust me with their lives... Anyways we are all doing good and are taking it day by day over here.
Ryan's 29th B-day cake


Collins mohawk

Two happy boys in the bath!




1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Brooke, every time I read your blog I laugh... I can just hear you saying what you type, you're funny.
Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Awesome that you're doing so well in school and enjoying it. I can't believe you're doing all of that and have two kids, especially boys!
Hope you guys have a great Christmas.