Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...in the mind of a four year old!

Cameron brought me home a Mothers Day gift that he made at preschool. He simply could not wait to give it to me on Mothers day so i opened it early. He made me this card and i'm assuming the teacher asked him what to say. It is a little fuzzy so i will read it. It cracked me up
My mom is 10 years old
My mom is prettiest when she goes to dinner
My mom like to make dinner (actually one of my least favorite things to do)
My mom always says stop ( so true...i guesss it could have been much worse)
My mom is funny when she laughs
Here is the flower he made me....what a wonderful boy i have, even though he drives me crazy most of the time!


1 comment:

sarahl01 said...

Hi Brooke! That is such a cute Mother's Day card! I especially like the one about you making dinner! Ryan gave me the kid's blog address when Dan and I ran into him after my cousin Wendy's wedding. I'm glad to hear you are all doing so well!