Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting sooo Big!

Collin is just growing like a weed these days. We took him to his 2 month check up and he was 13 lbs. 14 oz. so i'm sure he is 14 lbs by now. He is still a great baby and is smiling alot these days. I just want him to stop growing and stay this age forever.
Cameron wanted to take a picture and so this is the pic he took. Turned out pretty good!

Ruby goin in for some left over breast milk.


Cameron and his weird faces he makes these days



Tummy time!





2 comments:

Weston and Merrick said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're back, I've been waiting to see photos of the boys. Collin is so cute, I just want to hold and squeeze him.
Good job balancing school and everything else you do Brooke, I can't imagine.
Are you guys around over the holidays? I'd love for you to meet Weston and to meet your little guys. Hope you're well!

The Smith Family said...

Wow, can't wait till you come home to see your new addition. I think he looks a lot like big bro. See you soon.

Love, Shawna