Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Collin Matthew has arrived!!

On September 2nd my baby brother Collin Matthew decided to join our family. I went into the hospital Sep 1st around 7pm to get induced. They hooked me up to Pitocin and i started having contractions, which soon followed a well deserved epidural. I tried sleeping through the night but it was a little hard to sleep with all the anticipation. Around 7 am my doctor finally came in and broke my water which made things go quicker. I started pushing around 8:40 or so and he was out at 8:52. I couldn't believe how easy the pushing was compared to Cameron, but i guess that's normal. He is a beautiful baby and we are enjoying every minute with him. His kidney problems have disappeared completely and he is very healthy! His brother is fascinated by him and loves to hold and kiss him. He was 7lbs 13 oz and 20 inches tall.





1 comment:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Congrats Brooke! He is so precious and looks perfect. It sounds like the labor/pushing went fairly quick which I'm sure was really nice! Take care

Tracey