Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Update

Last week i went to get an ultrasound to check on the babies kidney's, and they are still looking good. The only concern the doctor had was the babies weight. Last week i was still at 32 weeks and he was weighing in at 4lbs. 14oz. The technician asked if i had my glucose test done yet, and i have been putting it off because i hate getting my blood drawn. He informed me that i need to do it because he was concerned about how big this baby was getting and that i might have gestational diabetes. So i got tested that day and the results were negative! So basically i have a big boy growing inside and i'm alittle scared that he is going to be too big for me to push out. I go in again for an ultrasound in Aug to check the size. I'm hoping they can take him out at 37 weeks, but that is probably wishful thinking. More to come....

1 comment:

Weston and Merrick said...

Hi Brooke,

Thinking and praying for you and that big belly! So glad to hear things are going well; your health and the little guy.
Keep us posted.
Love,
Ali